Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2019, 06:01 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I'm graduated in graphic designer, even if I don't actually work as a designer, and I couldn't care less. She clearly wants the fandom to feel special by creating the illusion they are an active part of the production of her show by asking them to create fanarts of her very well designed by a graphic designer logo. Not being perfect it's actually a part of the goal as the whole point is being fanmade and engaging on this future tour.

In the end of the day it's just a short lived to be take on the classic logo that will be ditched once the concert is over, like every single one of her concert logos are. Believing this is just a scam to save money, or that they couldn't just write Ał if they didn't want to bares on laughable. This shit had being planned for at least over a year, probably since before the Jtb concerts started and they most likely had every single detail of this campaign planned out since.

You may like or dislike it, it's all up to you, but they are presenting exactly what they felt like presenting.

And she isn't stealing anything if the fan was willing to give it for free.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)