Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2015, 03:52 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think the SONGS performance will not give any change to ayu's sales.

1. It aired almost midnight, some people already sleep at that time. Only her fans will definitely wait to watch the performance.. Maybe some people watched it.

2. She only performed 1 new song that is Step by Step. And we know some people already got tired with that song, because every week they hear it as an opening and closing for the drama. If she performed summer diary, or shape of love or another new song maybe it will give a little bit effect..

So i think this performance will not give any effect to ayu's sales.. But who know isf miracle happen..

And for the marketing team, they look like not to try hard to promote this album.. I know they put it in some line of the train in Japan. But they didn't put it in the crowded train such as yamanote line, or keio line... And also when i'm in shibuya before i didn't see any of ayu billboard in the famous or crowded place in there.

I dont want to bring another singer, but i have to say if namie can put the billboard in shibuya station ( hachiko exit) and in somewhere inside the shibuya station to promote her new album and new tour. Why not Ayu also did the same? They already planned to release this album faraway.. Why don't they booked the place to promote her new album?