Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's social networks - Discussion #56
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:56 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Usually they're pretty respectful about children of celebrities in Japan. I don't think they expect to have him under wraps for life but at the same time, it's pretty much common etiquette to not make a big deal about it or anyone's child on social media. Like most of the time if a parent does show their kids on social media, they censor the faces.

More than revealing the secret of the child's identity or anything, I think Ayu is just concerned it could lead to other problems or other stalker-ish activity. She's had to deal with this before when someone posted her address on Twitter so it probably is bringing up memories of that.

From tenshi no hane last time this kind of happened:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi no hane
Anyhow.

Judging by her tweets, this person drove to her house at night, used the car's headlights for lighting and made a photograph that didn't only show the outside of the house, but also the interior (through the windows, I assume?). Ayu says this is beyond simple curiosity. It's inexcusable. Especially because she's not the only one living there. She has contacted the local police.

Also, she says she won't delete her previous tweet because she doesn't want this to blow over as "something that's unavoidable when you're famous".

(And yes, "限度があります" means "you've crossed the line" in this context.)

...Some people are just beyond shame. I'm sad she has to deal with this bullshit.
This was in July about 3 years ago.

Last edited by truehappiness; 2nd August 2020 at 08:10 PM.