Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Which Female Artist you hate the most?
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2014, 10:23 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I do wonder...why does anyone hate these people? Like...Rihanna for instance...what is it about her that people dislike so much? I'm honestly just curious to know. I noticed someone say that they disliked her for her personality... What is it about her personality that bothers people?
For me personally:

1 - Staying with an abusive boyfriend who physically assaulted her. That's just stupid.

2 - Personally, she comes across as a bit fake and try-hard, like Gaga. Look at her early style from 2005-2007. She looked pretty, clean, and effortless. Even when she wore belly shirts, which was like all the time, she never looked trashy. Now trashy is like what she ASPIRES to be. It's just really gross to look at, and I hate having it forced down my throat. Google Image her, and you'll find tons of pics that are her with bare tits with only something covering her nipples, or ugggh that god awful disgusting Lui cover where she's topless and has mile-long nails. Granted, she still looks really nice a lot of the time, but the amount of times I'm absolutely disgusted just by looking at her styling outweigh those a lot lol.

3 - I find her music super basic and forgettable. Definitely one of, if not the very worst of the main big Ameripop divas. I guess that's not a personality flaw though.