Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] #ayumix2020 - Campaign of remixes on YT
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2020, 11:15 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
OMFG Terminal Her voice on that track is flawless. Can you imagine an orchestra or acoustic/ballad version of this?? I wish I knew how to make those lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I hope someone can come up with a good rearrangement for MY ALL. Not really asking for a dance or trance version, just a great pop rearrangement or a band-like arrangement would be perfect.

The lyrics of that song are beautiful, and obviously that song has a great meaning for Ayu as well, I always thought it's a shame that the arrangement of the song is not very elaborate, or doesn't seem they put a lot of effort into it, to say the least.
I want both of these things so bad. Especially an improved MY ALL, that song could hit much better with a less generic arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
Btw, don’t think these two have been posted. I’m digging them:
I really like this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
Has anyone shared this? Cuz this sounds EPIC. IT's like GACKT meets Ayu lol It's probably one of my favourites from what i've heard so far!
This arrangement is so good... it's a bit too dark for this song, but still so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
This one is so cool I can imagine it being a big HIT from the 90's by TK
This is awesome.

Whew, it's getting hard to keep up with all the remixes coming out. But I love it!