Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2019, 09:54 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Oh yes... LOVEppears is my favorite Ayu album. It's one of those where every song is so timeless, yet nostalgic? Songs like And Then, immature, too late, appears, monochrome, LOVE ~Destiny~...

LOVEppears, together with MY STORY and RAINBOW are easily Top 3 Ayu albums for me
Yeah! I really love the vibe of the album. And it is truly distinct from the first album, which is sometimes hard to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
It's definitely one of her best albums in terms of theme and has a unique sound that runs throughout it. It's always been in my top 3 albums. I don't think she really has another that stays so true from start to finish to a theme and atmosphere.

It also makes sense to me that A Song For Xx was skipped over. It really wasn't until Loveappears that she really became "Ayumi Hamasaki", the huge, mega superstar.
Were you a fan during that time? Do you remember what the atmosphere with fans was like during the release? I only became a fan after UNITE!.