Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2018, 11:22 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Imagine Beyoncé or Lady Gaga or Celine Dion sharing 70% of the stage, every concert, with another huge, in your face personality. Every performance. Tv, concert, Instagram. Every. Single. Time. Plus in song recordings and music videos.

This would be grating on a lot of fans. I’m positive.
I don't think he's been that prominent though, maybe its more obvious at the moment/lately because the stage is smaller? He doesn't do flambouyant things on TV performances. He has his own instagram which no one is obligated to follow/view. He's writes songs and compositions so he's more active in her music and some of his songs are actually amazing, like BRILLANTE, hbya, Party Queen (one of my personal favourites), etc. I find most comments are about his wardrobe, which he has little control over, or his character, again which he wouldn't be able to do whatever he wanted without incurring Ayu's wrath. I can understand if he's not everyone's cup of tea but comments like "Timmy mighty chose certain audience members because he gets special priveleges" comes across as rather nasty.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]