Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II]
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2009, 06:14 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Hopefully it'll turn out better than you think

And Kuu's concerts always have better gimmicks than Ayu's concerts in my opinion but I never find hers as interesting to be honest. I dunno... Ayu has this spirit when she sings live most of the time. Kuu's getting there, but it's just not as profound to me... They're both great performers though <3
Well I personally have always preferred Ayu's concerts over kuu's, because they seem more put together, and more exciting and better costumes and stuff.

But this year...I feel like kuu's might be better. Especially since Ayu isn't doing anything "big" this year.

Someone in the last thread said they miss AT05 costumes. Me too. That was my favorite year lol. 06 was okay too...and then 07 came out and I remember thinking "wtf" and then 08 came and I was like "uh..." and now 09's here and I'm just like "no."

So...I mean...I guess I haven't been very happy with the direction her costumes have been going. Which is you know...like so much more important than like her music and everything That's why I'm very disappointed in Ayu this year

I actually really like the way kuu performs...but it's a lot different than the way Ayu does, and I think it really should be that way, because her music is different...and she does a lot more things...like...choreography and weird half cute half sexy things that kind of gets reflected in her voice lol

Ayu...she just...I mean, okay...hmm...the only thing I don't like from her...is the weird "fierce" thing...like MW at kouhaku. omg that was horrible. If she never pulls one of those again...I think I'd be cool with her performances lol.

And as far as profoundness goes...I think kuu has a few profound performances...but they're not profound in the same way...

and Ayu for me hasn't really had one in a long time...but neither has kuu lol...

ack the jpop world is so weird right now.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 14th April 2009 at 06:18 AM.