Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 09:40 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
i still can't believe you got both editions, Karen!

i didn't know the Normal Edition had pictures in the booklet, so i was shocked! i'm definitely, definitely not complaining though. i think this is the first KT album that i own that has pictures inside since i usually get the editions without them.

yeah me too I was surprised when I saw a few pics inside the normal edition which I got it much earlier than the limited edition

I actually scanned up both editions of the album which you can download the scans if you want via my jpop scans thread

& yes I'm real poor now , HMV HK & soon HMV Japan will send me a fat bill with regards to my credit card bill ugh T_T

btw Eirynne , I have reuploaded the booklet scans of the limited edition of the album via http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/379265.html

the original rar file that I found on KAT-TUN Love LJ community , the pages were not numbered in sequence & it was all over the place . I added in the front cover & the credits of the album

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 7th May 2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: add on's