Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 02:30 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
BREAK THE RECORDS CON GOODS
**not everything has been released, jsyk. ie) POSTERS OTHER THAN JIN. NOT EVEN THE GROUP.

UMMM. PHOTOBOOK SUMMER RELEASE?
i hope it's a professional one rather than a concert one. BECAUSE I WILL BUY IT.

it's been a reallllyyyy long time since "1st in NEW YORK". lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
it seems like there's an advertisement for a summer photobook release at Tokyo Dome. they only have 1 official photobook released thus far. it was before the debut, so they were quite young, lol.

kissandcry's updating the LJ post & now the full set of posters are up! i think i prefer the QOP posters...just cause they have background props in them. but the group one is pretty nice!

BREAK THE RECORDS JOHNNY'S SHOP PIC PREVIEWS
I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE. LOL.

you guys do realize my bday's coming up, right? just putting that out there, you know...TRA LA LA LA LAI'D LOVE U 4EVER IF YOU GET ME SOME CON GOODSLA LA LA LA~
The concert goods are pretty good , a bit disappointed at the shop photos but at least the clearfiles & posters are great *___*

I like that they're keeping the same theme with regards to the album , that should be the way

& I don't mind another photobook at all & yes Eirynne I know your birthday's coming up & this means that you're getting older but hopefully wiser

who knows you probably might be getting an early bday pressie from me or 2 LMAO & I can't resist doing this - http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...0&postcount=65

@_@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th May 2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: KAAAMMMMMEEEEEE