Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 11:45 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
hehe thank you too Karen.

I mainly want to see the funny stuff Eirynne post that kame does every day and Junno and koki's productions =D
LOL yeah me too

it helps that for OS presses , there're traditional chinese subtitles inbuilt into the DVD content so that I can roughly figure out on what the guys are talking about when comes to MCs & etc

===

Kame Day today & the songs that he choose are according to http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4850102.html

- Hanasanaide Ai
- GOLD
- YOU
- I LIKE IT

F-ING HELL Hanasanaide Ai - *________* & my man , you have good taste

Quote:
guests tonight were takaki yuuya and tamamori yuuta. kame sang that mayo-something song they always sing with them.

it's Mayanoka no Shadow Boy lah , Mayo something -_-'''

& oh sorry earlier on I forgot to comment about Akanishi choosing LOVE or LIKE in the mix

It's weird that initally I can't remember how the song sounded like at all but after I found out he had a hand in cowriting it , BANG !

===

Sales update for Eirynne to handle

Top 50 albums of '09

12 *,227,234 **9,219 Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 09/04/29

Top 50 singles of '09

*3 *,376,106 ***,475 RESCUE / KAT-TUN 09/03/11

*5 *,331,248 ***,*** ONE DROP / KAT-TUN 09/02/11

ONE DROP has stopped charting/selling now after 3 months + but it's ok at least RESCUE's still selling

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th May 2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Kame Day :D