Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Your Love Songs reviews!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2010, 04:30 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Spoiler:
Love song- This has a "GREEN" vibe written all over! I wasn't fond of it at first... But I listened over and over again & it became one of my favorite songs of the album!! (*^^*)

crossroad- The only thing I have to say about this song is this has old school BSB written all over! The end!

MOON- To be honest, I wasn't fond of this song at first.. But after listening to the Orchestra version of this song, I fell in love with it!! (^_^)

sending mail- Ooo!!! Eerie but strong!! I like it! When I listened to the preview, I mentioned that it was going to be my favorite and it is!!!

Last angel- Love it, love it, love it!!! It's still a fusion of True light+Naturally for me! XDD

insomnia- It reminds me of Marionette -prelude-, but fused with visual kei sound! lol

Like a doll- I love this song!!! It's like Marionette and Dolls had a baby!!!

Aria- (I'm gonna sound like a B'z fangirl! lol) Friends+Prologue (that's all I can say! )

blossom- No matter how many times I listen to this song, it never gets old!!!

Thank U- My least favorite song of the album... It really lacks melody and a chorus.

Sweet Season- I didn't like this song at first... But after a few lessons, it grew on me. For some reasons, it reminds me of Honey from Cardcaptor Sakura!

overture- It sounds like a song straight out of FF9!! XDD Either way, I like it!

do it again- When I listened to the preview, I hated it! >.< But watching the PV preview for this song changed my mind... But either way, I NEVER expected that it would be my favorite song from this album! It's amazing!!!

November- The instruments in this song reminds me of the old AOV albums.. I LOOVE this song! It's like SEASONS+Who...! (^_^) I think ayu might end the concert with this song!

Virgin Road- I've said this once and I'll say it again.. This song has a B'z influence (wither anyone was listening for it or not)! It's like Eien no Tsubasa+GREEN+Days... 'nuff said!

SEVEN DAYS WAR is the perfect album ending (though, I wish she could of added an outro for this album)! It's very raw and I'm kind of glad she covered it!! ^^ Either way, I love all of the songs on this album in exception of Thank U! It's like I am... ~part 2~! (^_^) Ok, I'm done here! lol

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 20th December 2010 at 04:34 AM.