Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [VIII]
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2010, 01:00 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
The Dream ON remix is pretty catchy, although why it has to be on the CD only.... , that kind of stuff ***** me because they're just trying to drain money at this point. Shouldn't the CD+DVD, the more expensive version, have the complete tracklist compared to the cheaper CD Only? Pfffffffft, whatever.
It's the same stupid **** as when different versions of singles have different b-sides/remixes, as with Mirrorcle World, L, etc. They've been doing this for a while. Rule/Sparkle had several remixes on the B and C versions, but the A version (which included the DVD) had a shorter tracklist. Etc, etc.

Always pisses me off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumikomishitate View Post
I feel guilty. I actually didn't like her voice during the live. *hides* If I came across the show and did not know who she was, I would not have been impressed.
I'm with you...I noticed a few slightly off-key parts, and she sounded...I dunno, "choppy" sometimes. Can't really think of a good word for it. It just wasn't smooth enough for me. And don't get me wrong, because I LOOOOOOVE Love song as a track.

BUT, judging by A-nation and what I've heard so far of the studio tracks (including Love song), she's been taking SUCH good care of her voice. And even though the Love song live didn't strike my fancy, I think she's back to a much stronger singing style, and I can't wait to see R'n'RC tour lives, as well as future performances!