Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu: Anything Goes - the XXX (30th edition)!
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2022, 05:27 AM
rainy day Initiate

I wanted to share the way I watch Ayu's classic winter MVs since last year. I love Christmas, so in 2021, I decided to decorate nearly every room in my home for the holidays, almost all of which differed in "spirit" from one another. This a clip taken in my bedroom, for which its "Spirit of Christmas" I captured as "The North Pole". Watching Ayu's music video for JEWEL in this room was truly something to behold.

I made a Powerpoint presentation to simulate the total experience for my workers; for anyone that's interested, see the spoiler
Spoiler:
Originally I gave tours to my family, had curtains put up separating each room, different candles/scents burning in each, different textures to touch and different things to taste... as to engage all the senses; the powerpoint only engages sight and sound, but if you download, open in Microsoft PowerPoint, hit play/put it in presentation mode, it will roll through the scenes in sync with the music I selected for each room

https://docs.google.com/presentation...f=true&sd=true