Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 02:23 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

The most disappointing thing for me is more that we're not hearing from Ayu herself. The reasons for no more new music, or why the tour isn't getting a new theme. If she wants to focus on touring and is particularly inspired by TROUBLE or doesn't have the funding for a different theme, then all power to her since it's her career, but it's just radio silence.

I know that sounds whiny and entitled, but it's my honest opinion on this. I'd love to have any kind of insight on her latest creative and professional choices. It feels like her heart isn't there anymore in her work and she is continuing touring to both connect to her fans, and because retirement just doesn't appeal to her.

There isn't really anything much wrong with that, she's worked so hard and nonstop so it's really whatever. I'd just like if she acknowledged this openly so I can adjust my expectations and stop this teeny tiny hope of a new full-length album around the corner. I'd even prefer a hiatus because her health issues are sometimes super worrying and I bet we barely know the reality behind what she has.

This is my emo fan rant for today done