Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2019, 08:00 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

What's so bad about entitlement btw.?
If fans don't say to her what they want how should Ayu know? Don't really understand the problem or the negativity about it. It all depends on how it is worded.
And most of the time I don't see bad comments, neither here nor from Japanese fans.

What Ayu is going through is hard and it's understandable if she's keeping it to herself or doesn't really know where to head. Absolutely.
But so harsh this may sound - fans are not her friends.
It's still business and as already mentioned she has to keep a balance here, if she wants to keep doing what she loves. Pretty sure her fans would want her to, but we are all human and if people feel disconnected and disappointed, they lose interest... That's natural.
Nobody can understand her if she's not talking. Feeling misunderstood goes also both ways, especially if everything is simply open to interpretation.
She doesn't have to elaborate in details, for most fans some sentences or confirmation would probably be enough, they're (big) fans after all. Confirming where she and her fans are staying. Or even how unsure the situation is. Idk. Not even personal, but for her career.
Transparency is a good thing to a certain extent.

There will always be some big fans of her around, no matter what happens, I'm sure.
So if she's alright with everything, how it goes, everything I just said also doesn't really matter.
Well, except for avex maybe, lol.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」