Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu tried to download her own songs
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2010, 09:49 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Found it. It was a t2m interview translated by isaac hiew here.

Quote:
---By the way, You once said that sometimes the songs from "Duty" will be too painful to hear, so how about now?

Recently I discovered that downloading song can be so much fun. Althought I have bought a lot of music before, but it is my very first time buying my own CD. My house used to lack CDs performed by me and I would never listen to my songs inside my house. Then one random day I suddenly feel and urge of listening to my songs and I tried hard to download it. After that I thought, "Ohhhh, I sang about these kind of things before..."

---May I know it was which song?

From old songs to new releases. But there are some songs which was made during the "Duty" and "Memorial Address" era; those songs which were released when I was super busy. When I finally listened to it, I have a wierd feeling that it was not my song, but somebody else's.

--Any special feelings?

A lot~~~ (laughs). I would feel like the performer was like a tidal wave! But sometimes I can't hear the lyrics very well, and I just can't memorize it even when I tried to keep up with the CD, so I ended up searching for the lyrics of my own song on the internet (giggles)

--Why would you start to do things like that?

I think it's because I wanted to get serious again. I would not be afraid to inspect myself from outside to inside. I find that interesting, too.

--And that means "Luckily I didn't avoid the problem" sort of thing?

Yeah. Maybe I went fumbling around a bit. Thank goodness I didn't become a quitter and run away.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69942

Ideal!