Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2005, 12:25 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub
WELL i don't care what do you think

i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality...here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions

and yesasia for latin amerinca is the store more ineffective and uncertain that i know

for my the products of miya are not pirates... and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things.

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas
Of course it's ur own business what u'r buying or not - I don't judge u.

I think it doesn't make any sense buying something illegal and supporting piracy instead of buying official products and supporting artist - all the more if price of original and bootleg is identical... Availability of product in overseas countries isn't any explanation of buying pirate records - it's only cheaper and easier way u choice. I wonder why u just didn't download media from net - record it on DVDs, print the cover and put on shelf? It would be the same as u have now - not counting that u'll not pay and support cheaters...

Buying of bootlegs is not reason for pride. Even if they look similar to originals they r still bootlegs - U SUPPORTING THIEFS WHICH ROB UR FAVOURITE ARTIST and u r still proud of it?