Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2017, 04:28 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
That's why I said ALMOST 100 percent guarantee, didn't I? My point was you are more likely to win and get a good seat if you're an international fan, not the one with Japanese address. That's the reason they hand you tickets 2 hours before the show, because they don't want people reselling good seats.
It seems that something was changed last year, because all seats I was getting during 2015 were amazing and I won everything, and not just me.
At the TA tour last year I had 3 ayu ticket from 2 different international accounts and all had incredibly low numbers (meaning we had the best chance to get front row). So I'm a total believer that yes, international TA members get better chances at good seats. Which I think is very nice, since most people are going a long way/spending a ton of money just to see Ayu. I haven't seen any other Japanese artists reach out internationally like that.