Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2019, 09:37 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
I am pretty sure it was live, we could hear hear breathe through the performances. We could argue on it since none of us knows the truth for sure and there would be room for doubts on both sides, but personally I believe those off key vocals are live.
Do you think artists can't record a vocal track with such breathing and noise from the microphone? It's another trick to make you think it's live. I chose this performance for a reason: I attended all 3 shows that CDL, recorded them, played them together in a sound editing program, and the vocals for GAME were exactly the same every night. It's up to you to believe me or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Didn't she talk about GAME performance at one of the line lives? Audience heard how her partners talk with each other while doing tricks, so ayu decided to use recorded track. Do you remember something like that?
I don't remember that. I'd be very surprised if she confessed like that, because most of her Japanese fans believe that she never ever lip-syncs.

Last edited by Chris85; 4th November 2019 at 09:41 AM.