Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New song 'We are the QUEENS' scheduled for September 30th release
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2016, 02:25 AM
ayu trance Initiate

And Leslie was treating her like a doll which she did not like, going by body language and then the last ayu cut off when they were in HK. Basically he has a habbit of using her fame for his own interest. It could just be, she likes his work, just not the biggest fan of his attitude, im thinking he would have some strings attached to work with ayu again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi View Post
Wait a naked photoshoot of her dancers!? Like really naked without underwear? Both male and female? For HER? WHAT!? I'M CONFUSED! Can anyone tell me more about that!? (I feel stupid for not knowing that, I just knew the Mannie thing)
It was more of how it made them pose to which he told her team that these photos were only for her eyes. It was more of a betrayal to her dancers trust. There is a tweet somewhere about it, with how ayu felt about it too. Also using her fame to get media attention to his birthday party too when they were in HK

Last edited by Yoake; 26th October 2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: double post