Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX]
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2010, 03:25 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

i feel very similarly. i am not one of those people to nitpick and bash every new ayumi release. that drives me crazy. i usually love her new releases.

i loved next level. i still think it might be my favorite ayumi album ever. as for rock'n'roll circus, when i first heard it, i found it to be very underwhelming. microphone sounded like just another rock song, and sexy little things in particular just sounded ridiculous to me. i was horrified the first time i heard sexy little things. after a week or two though it turned out that i actually love both songs. i mean, i freaking love them both now.

so it is very possible that moon and blossom will grow on me and others. i guess for me though, it can be hard to appreciate her standard songs in comparison to some of her more experimental sounds like sparkle or sexy little things.

one of my big fears though is that after loving ayumi since 2000/2001, that some day she will start releasing music that i don't like and that i will lose interest in her. its hard to believe that an artist can consistently release song after song that i love. i don't know who i'd listen to without ayumi, haha.

but then again, with practically 10 years of being a fan of ayumi, what is the likelyhood i would ever not be a fan? she feels like part of my life (sad, right?), even though the occassional song might be a miss for me.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』