Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2018, 11:59 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Yes A Song is Born was a really nice surprise. And how I loved when she invited the audience to sing along. The atmosphere was so powerful and emotional. And the way Ayu sang in Keiko's parts reminded me of Keiko herself, how much power she put into her voice.

I was also surprised that I loved the Ourselves performance. I read so many reviews of the new composition that I thought for sure I was gonna hate it. But I really really enjoyed it. It's like it's almost a completely new song, so they can't really compare. Also the performance with Ourselves was killer. Very very strong and filled with angry chaos feeling. FLOWER was also very cool!

I love meeting AHS members so I was very happy to meet you both, Kendelle and Hayasaki!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.