Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2018, 04:46 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf. Hope the tour will be more interesting then 2017 one though (it was nice, solid but we don't need it again).

I can understand that people might be displeased but as a fellow Ayu but also Cher fan (let's better not talk about her release schedule) I am very excited for new songs and I personally am happy that WORDS and We are the QUEENS will be on the album because I really love both.

Only thing that disappoints me is the fact that it seems as if there a no new PV's for this album... I always prefer her lives but I really like her PV's too and it kinda bums me that there (at least it seems so) won't be any.

Random: she should release it a week later on my birthday xD
Well, it most likely will not end up being #1 if we look at the artists that will release something that day. Not that it matters but they could get her another #1 if they wanted to... But at this point it would just look nice and not mean too much (she's never been out of TOP5 anyway).

Okay, my post is way too long already.