Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:35 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf.
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.