Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 200th thread for 20 years in her career
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2019, 05:07 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
nice! I‘m in Osaka too, but got tickets for Saturday. Hipe it dies not get. cancelled. Have u seen the gift boxes for Kumi. And when does the merch sale start. I already got mine but was thinking about getting more.
You can find the timings where the goods sale will start on the re(LIVE) Website. That said, I went at the time it opened since there were so many reports of super long queues but then when I went there were no queues at all! I bought both JAPONESQUE shirts, duffel bag, the JAPONESQUE light, and 3 pins.

It’s unlikely that the typhoon’s impact will be super strong in Osaka, it’s forecasted to just have heavy rains due to that as the course of the typhoon isn’t headed towards Osaka at all. I think it’s pretty safe.

The concert was so much fun, the way that she’s updated the performances made it feel like they’re refreshing and not recycled at all. The new costumes are generally better upgrades too, though I’m not that huge of a fan of the KO-SO-KO-SO one.

I’ll post a full report when I have time, but if not I’ll wait till I’m back home in Singapore, my itinerary’s packed!

Overall just a really good time and I really really hope I can find a Black Cherry ticket now because I left the show wanting seconds. Her voice did sound a bit tired though, I hope it recovers by the DVD recording!