Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2019, 02:52 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Just got home from the concert. It was soooo fun and energetic! Here are some points I have:

- I've been to 4 concerts of her in Saitama Super Arena and this was the first time I've seen in PACKED with people. Not a single empty chair, all the areas were full with people. Fom the floor to the roof. Not a single area empty. It was very impressive.
- She definitely know how to put a great arena show and - besides what most of this forum says - she's always trying new things on the concerts. The outfits were really nice, the effects, the really long cross runway, the new kind of platforms on both sides of the runways, fire, explosions, floating platform. She put everything she could on this concert.
- There was no band BUT there was a orchestra and a chorus that was amazing. It was so impressive and they added so much to the songs.
- I felt like her voice output was so low. Don't know if it was just me, but sometimes I couldn't even hear her voice.
- I got really close seats, in the A2 area near the main runway and one of the side runways. But I feel like she didn't used the runways in a good way. It felt like it was just very big and only the dancers went near my section.
- I don't know why everybody assumes that it's her fault for the lateness of the concert. For me it felt like it was more related to the broadcast thing... Because when I entered the arena, they were putting the cameras on the position...
- Hikaru, the "voguing" dancer wasn't present during the concert and then he appeared during the encore out of nowhere. And when Ayu introduced the dancers, she said "welcome home Hikaru". No idea why he wasn't there from the beginning tho.
- During the last "tell me why" of Microphone she said it too early and it was kinda of awkward/funny because the instrumental didn't matched, and then she ended up saying just "tell me".

Can't wait to see the broadcast and find out if I appeared lol

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07