Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2019, 11:37 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

What bothers me about those complaints is that a few albuns every other year is actually the common way to go, not releasing the amount of stuff she used to released yearly, what is even worst on her case as, unlike most stars with a schedule as crazy, she actually has creative control over every major release, besides writing lyrics and producing her own tours. That's A LOT of work.
Now she is taking a more reasonable aproach to her music, but it's not like she has been 10 years away without anything new around, her last full album is just 3 years old.

And even when "slowing things down", she toured nonstop all this time and performed most of her giant songs catalogue with 1 or 2 routine for every song performed. People complains there isn't enough "just Ayu and the band", but what she keeps on doing is actually way harder than that. And of course she is milking her past music, she still is celebrating her 20th anni. I get this isn't as thrilling for someone who isn't in Japan, as this is also my case, but needing 3 years, several different concerts and over 100 songs to properly celebrate your legacy is fucking baddas if nothing else.

And then u have people saying she is lazy or lacks passion.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)