Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread of ~A BEST 15th Anniversary Edition~
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2016, 09:34 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
It's still #4 on iTunes which isn't too bad. I think those 7k in one day wouldn't have happened without the music station appearance tho. And this is why she should throw her pride or whatever away and just promote. There might be people that rip apart everything she does but who cares if it results in promotion and sales. Her appearances always attract attention at the very least
THANK YOU.

I don't think Ayu realizes how even a little selective promotion vastly improves her releases. It's not just about being a product, but about feedback and just general pride in her own work. I'd love for her to just do a week of serious promo for a new release. It doesn't have to be 6 performances each day, but at least show up on TV a few times in the weeks leading up to release. It shows people Ayu is proud of her current work and that she still wants to share the experience with fans.

-> <-