Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II]
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2018, 06:43 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I was in Japan at the release of Finally. It was not possible, lol. Well, I suppose anything is possible; just not likely at all in this case. And I am serious about that. You didn't need to be out looking for it. You didn't need to be a follower of pop music. It was on every single television news program, every single newspaper, every single subway station, billboards in just about every part of town, etc., etc., etc. Even if Ayu herself didn't know, there is no way someone on staff, particularly the photographer himself wouldn't have known.

That said, I don't care. What's wrong with it? I think it's one of Ayu's best shots in a long time.

What did I even say about Amuro? I said it was an odd choice given the timing, but that I like the photo. I even said it's not a creative idea for either of them, lol. And Ayu has always been my number one by a long, long ways, so I don't know why this is even brought up?
Yeah. Sorry about most of that. Rough day yesterday.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 28th February 2018 at 06:46 AM.