Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II]
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2009, 10:45 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
Well I personally have always preferred Ayu's concerts over kuu's, because they seem more put together, and more exciting and better costumes and stuff.

Someone in the last thread said they miss AT05 costumes. Me too. That was my favorite year lol. 06 was okay too...and then 07 came out and I remember thinking "wtf" and then 08 came and I was like "uh..." and now 09's here and I'm just like "no."
I really agree with you on this. AT05 had truly mindblowing costumes every single time she changed outfit. It was amazing. And I really felt the same way like you in AT07, then AT08 and not AT09. I actually think that PCDL costumes owned AT08's. And now PCDL still is better then AT09 too. Actually, CDL07-08 had better costumes then AT08 too.
Com to thikn about it. CDL07-08 and PCDL both had better stages then AT08 and AT09 too. But maybe thats because that stage only is possible in Yoyogi. Wellwell. In the same way I dont wanna complain cuz I know that Ayu works her hardest, I just wish that she will fire her current costum desginer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
The red outfit is suppose to be a cheerleader outfit. If you look closely, the star on her hat is the tour's logo. I really like the cheerleader and the grey military outfit...looks so good on her! If only the rest of the outfits are not the way they are.
Yeah I love them too! And I think that the main reason why I love them the most is because they are brand new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
And wouldn't the ballads look better if it was like this...

In The Corner
-short intro-
GREEN
-outro (lol wut's that)
-same intro as AT 09-
HOPE or PAIN
Days
-Kaeru-

I mean GREEN is a ballad, but in a totally different style from HOPE or PAIN and Days. It's a non-conventional ballad that requires something more. The PCDL performance of GREEN pwns AT 09, me thinks.
You are TOTALLY right here! Its weird how they put GREEN in between HorP and Days, wellwell... And yes, GREEN will never be better as it was performed during PCDL.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.