Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2015, 12:38 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
This is why it would be intersting to know the numbers from recochoku and iTunes. In the US Billboard they count Digital copies too not just physical ones (and before anyone comes again with the freaking 90% physical 10% digital in japan or whatever: it doesn't matter here and I heavily doubt this is true/this is probably outdated) which is a lot better of a system IMO. For all we know she could have the same numbers on iTunes as she does on Oricon, could also be worse of course but, we don't know. I find it increasingly difficult to tell if an album is doing well or not. Sure her physical sales aren't the greatest thing but what does she have digitally? No idea.

Sorry for the rant Oricon is going on my nerves and I agree with you tokyoxjapanxfan Summer Diary seems to be doing best out of the album tracks, not performing MOWY or SEASONS (snoozefest...) would have been better and doing summer diary instead
This. Ayu totally missed an opportunity to promote sixxxxx the right way. But oh well, Praying for 30k!! 3rd place isn't bad I mean she's still top 5 right!!