Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2015, 04:28 AM
from your letter Initiate

@stivenoto my thoughts exactly.
I think that avex might not want to invest so much in Ayu even though she used to be their biggest artist. So probably they cut her promotion budget, composers budget, mixing etc, but not her tour which still brings lots of income.

I dont know how big is her influence on Avex nowadays, maybe it was just her trying to be "modest"? No idea.

I think the low sales is part of her relevance and part promotion. Look at Namie, she somehow managed to comeback with new musical style and people still know and buy her stuffs despite less performance in TV (i think mostly only endorsements right?)

I hope Ayu would do more appearances other than concerts, like TV CMs or better, TV live. Even though she said she doesnt care about sales, she has to at one point or no one is left to hear her voice. I'm wishing her next release is a BIG one and hit more than 100K sales.

Sorry for the rant :p Congrats to sixxxxxx anyway, it was a good release. hoping for a #1 weekly.