Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2015, 09:05 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
DCT is doing something to get those boosts. Those numbers are not random enough to warrant normal sales. I've never seen this in the 9+ years I've been watching Oricon numbers. So, what are they doing to get an extra 8k in sales... On a Monday... that Oricon counts as actual sales?
That was Sunday's sales numbers, not Monday's. But, still - I cannot believe this...how could that happen!?

Anyways, I was right concerning Dreams Come True: we weren't concerned about Sungmo - we, especially I, were concerned about DCT - and how they could spoil Ayu, despite the fact DCT released it LAST MONTH. How crazy the numbers have been selling...and I have a feeling they're going to go #1 next week?!

Back to the extra 8,000 in sales...that is ridiculous. Last lap pass on a race that seemed unlikely...but happened. Or a lead that was blown in the final minute of a game...

Now what? Are we going to see Ayu haters trolling on her for losing that lead? Like "Ayu's running (the still glitchy) Windows 10 while DCT is running (not as new but more stable) Windows 8.1?" Sorry for the computer analogy, since I'm interested in computers, but I have a feeling Ayu losing the lead to DCT in the final day of counting sales may have attracted Ayu hater trolling...