Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~sixxxxxx~
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2015, 02:21 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I agree. And honestly bashing an artist who is around for so long like DCT and who actually put out a lot of great music in the past is just childish. As much as I love Ayu, but DCT really deserve selling great.
I don't listen to DCT but still the least people can do instead of bashing them for denying sixxxxxx #1 is to give them respect as they've been around for a really long time in the industry

Then again , this's not the 1st time I've seen petty/insensitive behaviour that have taken place . It seems that on here there's always a certain person (if not a group of people probably ?) that's always picking on artistes that have denied Ayu's past releases in not getting #1

For me I listen to a wide variety of artistes so for some artistes that 'beat' Ayu to get #1 in the past , I do feel that they deserve it especially if they don't have a single #1 in their discography prior to them finally getting 1 in their entire career

That said , sixxxxxx put up a good fight . I honestly thought it had a shot in #1 but end of the day , it did well considering solo artistes these days can't sell well

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site