Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2018, 07:38 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Well, when you create a "perfect image" of someone who is just another human you can get really disspointed, not only in cases like this but also on your daily life. About the discussion, ストロボ・EdGE and others have said that they didn't like it and that's their opinion, if they cried, kicked and/or screamed that's just their problem, I mean I don't get why others took it that badly, it's not like they are throwing negativity or said those annoying comments such as "she (or her career) is over, she is trash, she should retire, etc". Saying I don't like x thing is not something to be offended, most of you hate Party Queen while I love it but I don't attack anyone over it don't attack each others guys!

I liked TROUBLE, it's not great but good imo, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kind of dissapointed with the ammount of tracks and WATQ and WORDS being included but well that's just how things are, nothing to do about it, I'll just keep waiting for the concerts releases and hopefuly a new announcement soon.
I just found it odd crying over a disliked music release Doesn't sound very healthy, but I'm not anybody's mother either.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 7th August 2018 at 07:46 PM.