Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Voyage Initiate

I'm both happy and slightly disappointed in the news. I was so chuffed to see her update Instagram again (even though it's not long been long since her last update) and see we are getting another tour as I always anticipate the setlists.

But also disappointed as I feel this will be another tour that won't see a release. If we aren't getting new music (I'd love a full length album or a mini) then I'd like to at least buy her tours. There are so many unreleased tours and I'd love it if they released a boxset or something but I can't see it happening. Are the physical releases of tours not generating enough profit?

As other people have said I'm looking forward to the Numero interview - it'll be interesting to see if she talks about her current plans. I get that she wants to prioritise touring whilst she can though so totally support her in that.

I love the tour name too although I doubt it means that we'll get any (miss)understood tracks.