Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ III
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ III
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2012, 03:59 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Aren't Kuu and Kumi the same person?
hahahaha omg , that was a tiny mistake , i meant that kuu has few hits compared to A Y U M I H A M A S A K I

@kendelle OMG THAT'S HILARIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
I don't agree with you at all, that's not what makes ayu special. And I'm not sure about Namie being popular than ayu and Kuu either, but I can't say a lot about that matter since I don't live in Asia. From what I've read and seen on the internet, Ayu remains the popular one. (I mean like, when I search for album covers on internet I always get a few of ayu between them. Same goes for PV's, lyrics and news, ayu always shows up somehow! XD) But the internet doesn't always reflect on reality, soo...
EDIT : Well what I'm trying to say , Since that Karaoke thing is in japan ,it doesn't matter if Ayu is more popular in Asia or not . Namie is way more popular in Japan in every way , her recent album Uncontrolled will surpass PQ and JAPONESQUE in two days of release , So ..

And I see the only reason why Ayu charts high in most requested artist every year without a song on the top 50 most requested song , Because she has a lot of hits since her beginning like SEASON , Dearest , M etc.. well most of her singles are hits actually

. . . . . . .

Last.fm
Tumblr

Last edited by Twinkle !; 28th June 2012 at 04:30 AM.