Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2020, 04:02 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
I was mainly talking about properly recording all final dates (as in, only the shows at the venue they want to use for the DVD), not the whole tour. They filmed the 2nd day of A^3 and the first day was filmed too but with less cameras (at least that's what I was told). The TV crew would be there on the following day so I'm sure they could have done something there to set up things properly for both days and just go with the better one.
Ah, yes that would probably work. Don't they already do that for countdown live? I think the dvd usually has some songs from dec 29 or 30 if it was a better performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
Yes, I meant to say record the show from 2 dates at the same venue. If they did that, they could use the vocals from the better show and use video footage from both shows?
It can be tricky lining up vocals to a different video. If a performance from another day at the same venue is better, it's easier to use that recording, video & audio so her singing matches the video and doesn't look lip synced

Last edited by AJFmzk; 15th May 2020 at 04:04 AM.