Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu Schedule #11 [2008-2012] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc.
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2012, 02:34 AM
End of the World Initiate

I know to most foreigners that it sounds really really stupid for her to be banned from Music Station, but Music Station is the number one music program in Japan, I believe. And Tamori holds a lot of power in the entertainment business, and it's embarrassing for him to be stood up like that.

The thing is is that Ayu did not take the blame herself. As mentioned above, in Japan, you should take responsibility for what happened, even if it's not your fault to begin with. It sounds stupid, but that's the way things go, and you can't change it. She is definitely banned from Music Station. There is absolutely no reason why Music Station would not send flowers to the most important day of her tour (in Japan, the last day of the tour is always the most exciting, and usually the one filmed.) As I mentioned before, all other Music programs did it. And now she's not invited to MSSL when we know she's been accepting music program offers? And to say she refused the invitation is highly, highly unlikely. The artist would never accept one music program's invitation and not the other, it leads to bad relationships within the business.

She is definitely, one hundred percent blacklisted from Music Station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Does ayu still talk to mika John? Lol
They talk occasionally on Twitter!