Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2019, 07:44 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
My point is that it's naturally to openly wonder and discuss this among her fanbase. I'd agree more with it showing entitlement if we were talking about people messaging her openly on Twitter or other social media, but on a forum discussing her career... I think being rude to people just openly saying what they wish would happen isn't really doing anything productive If we all pretended we were okay with what's going on or were not open with what we wish was different, what's the point?

I don't agree when people call her lazy or personally insult Ayu seriously, but that's another subject entirely.
I think it’s more about the way some of the things are said. Of course I would love her to release a new album with n new high quality videos and have a grand arena tour with props and a flying car, but it’s not the end of the world if she doesn’t do it every year. It’s fine to have expectations, I just think that people are often disappointed because she isn’t doing exactly what they want.

Follow me @njanjayrp