Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』~III~
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2017, 04:01 AM
still alone Initiate

I would agree that the mixing is not good but more bass can't transform someone's vocals. In this case it just adds the warmth that the vocal track is lacking a bit. TV broadcasting never really has high quality audio. It's usually always compressed.
After finishing the concert I have mixed feelings. Overall I liked it. But it was not very memorable for me. I really don't have a desire to watch it again despite being entertained. What I hated the most was ourselves. The whole last supper thing and the dancing around the table was so lame to me. I thought it was boring and didn't make a connection to Ayu at all. I guess just the overall aesthetic of the concert was boring. Plus Ayu's singing was not so good, regardless of mixing. But still a few bright spots, I actually enjoyed NEVER EVER, talkin 2 myself, Voyage, and My Names WOMAN vocals.
I look forward to Chapter 2. Hopefully she changes the song selection up. No more WARNING please.
It's too bad another date was not recorded with the better vocals. Great vocals would really make a big difference for me.

Last edited by EndOfTheWorld; 24th July 2017 at 04:03 AM.