Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 12:05 PM
End of the World Initiate

I actually find it really sick when someone says...
"She's too good, it's suspicious."
We have to continuously break down these concerts on this forum, and go through which one is lipsync, and not.
In reality, if you are questioning your fandom, you probably weren't a fan in the first place, always investigating if she lipsyncs or not.
I thought fans were supposed to support the artist, and not always look for faults??????
The fact is that you really cannot prove that she lipsynced anything, unless there's a big mistake in lyrics.
They fact she makes facial expressions is your only proof is quite sad, and really, it always brings down the mood of a thread.
Also saying that she would go to "great lengths" to fool everybody,
Like pretending to struggle through songs is also quite sad.. it's also hurting to many fans, because it's saying "she's not honest."
If you have those opinions, I think it's preferred you to make another thread dedicated to lipsyncing, or investigating it, because now, the only thing we will talk about is lipsyncing.
It always happens.
All of a sudden SunshineSlayer mentions and how she lipsynced songs in AT 2007 there, which has nothing to do with countdown live 2008 - 2009.
And then people bring proof, and defend, and attack, and it just gets tired.
Honestly, if you dont wanna to be a fan anymore, go ahead.
I find it also funny that Japanese fans never talk about this in the mixi groups, and I just wonder why its not the same here.

I really honestly think maybe she lipsynced one or two high energy songs, but other than that, there are many moments in each song which are out of tune.
Also in a few songs, you can hear a change in volume with her moving her mic and stuff.
But I will not argue about it, because obviously, the people who continuously talk about her lipsyncing will not change their minds.
So I wish we could ban the talking of lipsyncing, and only allow it in a lipsync thread... I really wish that.

I really loved this countdown, the spectacle was so nice, I only could watch about half of it right now,
My friend is downloading it, and letting me watch it as it goes~ (I am at her house~)
I have no idea about these downloading programs! ahaha.

Her vocals are not perfect, but a change from last year!
And again, I really really love Maro's dance with her~~~ I wanna see it again and again LOL
I really, really love And Then!! I wish she sang the whole song...
And I really... cant stand Heartplace in the first place. ahaha.
So I dont care about that performance, but it was good.

But I loved Mirrorcle World mp3, so I can't wait until the performance is able to be seen.
I also didnt hear the encore yet, so of course I wanna to hear that one.
And Surreal! I was surprised that she could step up the vocals this year. haha

Overall, it was a really good performance. So spots here and there, but when it's 3 and half hour performance~ you can forgive a lot ahahhaa