Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2010, 05:40 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I got another problem with Yesasia.

Many weeks ago, I placed an order at Yesasia for LOVE album and vampire knight fanbook. LOVE album (ltd edition) was in pre-order (released date on 14/4) while the fanbook wasnt. As I want to get free shipping, I combined both item in 1 order and wait it to be shipped once both item were available.

So when it was finally 14/4, the book is already in-stock while my LOVE album status changed to "Waiting for stock". After 1 week, the status is still "Waiting for stock", and finally I email YA to asked wads going on with my order and this is what I get for the reply:

Quote:
Thank you very much for shopping with YesAsia.com.

In reference to your recent order 5798XXX, our suppliers have informed us that the following item(s) is/are currently not available.

Catalog No. Title Quantity
1022109838 Taisetsu na Kimochi (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) 1

To prevent further delay of the rest of your order, we can do one of the following:

1. Ship items that are already on hand and remove the item(s) that are not available.
2. Wait for 5 more days and if the item(s) are still not available, have our system automatically remove them from your order.

Please advise us on what you would like us to do. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you soon.

If we do not hear from you within 5 days from the date of this notice, our system will automatically remove the items that are not available.
Now Im confused whether this item will be available or not since I pre-ordered it, not purchase after the release date. And now YA said it is not available, however they still put that album for sale (still 1st press). So anyone encountered of this problem before?

Also, if I choose option 1 that they offered me, will I got my money back to my paypal? And will shipping fee will be charged for the fanbook since its no longer above USD39 or they will give me free shipping as this is not really my fault. Please take note I cant cancel the book as book is not allowed for cancelation at YESASIA.

Hope anyone can clarify me. I already emailed them but I would like to hear others opinion too.

Thanks.

set by CHERRIM