Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION on DVD/Blu-ray (21. March 2012)
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2012, 10:19 AM
Don't look back Initiate

I think in the first half, there was a lot of screaming LOL...and maybe the sound was so clear her pitch got to me..but at least it wasnt off or anything. the second half of the concert was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG

omg I love the trilogy, Bold & Delicious was SO CUTE, MW was softer but the atmosphere was still cool..the music for POM is just awesome!! I teared quite a bit during A Song is born..i think that has never happened to me before but it was so touching...to just think, this concert was done after all the hardship the Japanese had to go through, makes it all the more special..

oh I freaked out..BECAUSE I SAW MY HAND PHOTO AT 2:24:56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks miki for making that video..i watched that whole section. and I was hoping to see mine and IT APPEARED..BIG!! *happiness*

All in all, it was really an amazing concert. the special footage was gorgeous though the quality of the video felt liek VCD hahaha. BLUE BIRD and monochrome were so stunning. Ayu's voice was really perfect there. Even A Song for XX felt so close to that a-nation08 live.