Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2009, 08:44 AM
Sexy little things Protector

Pocket was growing on me for a while, but then I stopped listening to it. I don't necessarily know why...I think it was right before LOVE LETTER came out, so I got distracted.

I just really want something extremely upbeat. Her last few singles have been ballads or just mid-tempo songs, and LOVE LETTER have very mediocre upbeat songs. :/ I barely listen to anything between Kurage, Nagareboshi and Do*Positive. :/

And to whoever was asking about finding funny videos of Ai or her Uta songs, sorry, but I wish I knew. I love Ai but barely know of any Ai sources.

And I have a question for everybody: what is your opinion on Channel Ai? I've been a member since...2006...? I believe. Not sure. But I barely ever went to it and got any Ai news from here most of the time. But since the Ai thread doesn't give me all the updates that I'd like (I don't think there are a lot of Ai fans on AHS...), I thought I'd go there; but when I went there, I found I don't really like the organization or layout. There isn't a lot of news or conversation, and I don't like the way the subforums are laid out. And it doesn't seem very fast-paced. Can anyone give me an opinion?