Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Party Queen / Power of Music / CDL 2011-2012 official covers
View Single Post
Old 29th February 2012, 03:29 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Mainly because of this.

Also, Ayu haven't been that tacky ever before. Sexy yes. Not tacky. Not even the Queen of ****tiness (who I love btw) Kuu have ever done such bad covers before. Not EVER.

It's not just the whole Ayu-in-heals-on-a-freaking-mirror-in-doggy-style-position-waiting-to-be-taken... It's the whole composition. The placing of the leopard print, the placing of the text (makes it rather hard to read), the flash in the mirror that makes it look like someone took that picture with a mobile phone... It's the whole damn thing that makes it tack tack tacky.
Seriously? I hoped for a post with substance but you use arguments that do not even APPLY to this...and the rest is pure opinion.
If I write out a long reply now I am pretty sure you will just ignore it since you already used such idiotic arguments that I know you are completely convinced of that crap.

BTW, I fully agree with the video. I watched all 4 of her short speeches on the topic. It just can't be used to show that this cover is good or bad. Actually I'd say it does the opposite.