Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Colours' out July 2nd
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

Omg why are you all freaking out over the covers. XD They look like a normal magazine shoot. No concept or relation to the music whatsoever AND they're peach colored (which most people here, excluding me, hate). The album covers had better be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by labello View Post
I do get what you mean, I have that with some songs. But I usually associate certain events with them
I also think it's weird to have all the songs but not a cover or the videos but what I was wondering in my original response about was wether it would make me not listen to the songs as much as I would have if they would have been released all at the same time. Leak vs. regular release
Because for me personally if I like a song I will still listen to it, if it leaked early doesn't matter to me.
Oh that's an interesting question, actually... I usually listen to a single 5x more than album tracks because it's a small release to focus on instead of replaying an entire album. I guess if the tracks had leaked as intended (2 at every new concert date) it would've been pretty awesome.

Altho honestly the entire album is already in my top played Ayu songs lol... Don't think I've been replaying an Ayu album this often since NEXT LEVEL. I'm glad it "leaked" so I don't have to wait, I just wish we had the bloody covers LOL

Last edited by November4; 11th June 2014 at 12:58 PM.