Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [TRANSLATION] Cawaii December 2007 "Talkin' to myself"
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2008, 03:15 PM
Evolution Xavier

I find it quite interesting myself when she declared that she is a vandal/destroyer. Nope, she doesn't whack things in public around, but she meant that in music.

As fans we all know that Ayumi is a constant-evolving singer. She tries everything. From ballads, then to eurobeat/techno, then to rock, R&B (not very successful), and finally the wierd music we got in Real Me.

And now she's into Rock! Yeah!

Ok, what she meant was, in order to create new "music", she will keep on smashing off old composing rules and such or discarding her old mode of writing lyrics. She will write things about some other issues, not only with love or girly stuffs, probably philosophical, human weaknesses, or something to do with society.

And she wants us to know what she is thinking about! That's basically my idea of translating her interviews; to let even more people know what she has been thinking!

I love you ayu. Forever I will.

And thank you all for reading. I hope you guys can learning something about ayu today. Ayumism anyone?