Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2018, 04:47 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Wow i am amazed. She sounded fantastic on 90% of the songs!! Like the whole sound system and her performances were really on point. I am... being the opening was stellar to me, it was so powerful when it needed to be and soft on those where it had to. I was afraid of Moments being shaky but she managed the high note pretty well. A Song For XX is by far one of the most stable songs she has in a while. She sang to various audiences in the first two rows PERSONALLY on the left right sides and center and even reached out to touch a fan’s hand on the right side. I was like OMG that lucky chap!

She sang Ivy in the encore before the MC and medley & SEVEN DAYS WAR in a second encore (which was an awesome surprise).

The yelling at Love song had a lot of vocalization then just shouting one note, and there I thought she had great voice control over.

ourselves was easily the BEST performance she has had in YEARS. It was so freaking conceptual I have goosebumps thinking about it. She angst was on point, and it was like The Final Supper stagesetup. i cant describe how amazing it was but please wait for it. Her vocals were super strong too and it was basically kinda a ROCK ver of ourselves.

progress was handled surprisingly well minus a few shouty parts. A silver string backdrop fell down during the song to prepare for the FLOWER’s rose prop. So the whole performance was done in the front of the stage and it was very impactful. FLOWER’s backtrack was quite loud and obvious but the entire performance was powerful and loud for a live setting.

I found Memorial Address and Last minute to be slightly more overdone. She was REALLY overthetop in emotions in these.

And sometimes Timmy’s segments were a bit embarrassing to watch lol. Nothing against him AT ALL but the things he says and how he MCs is rather unnecessary hahaha

I really enjoyed seeing ayu SUPER upclose. Row 7 is INSANE and to be right inthe middle. Omgosh I swear she looked in my direction a few times.
So great for you! Wish I was there too! Cool!